AR12 and AR214
HyTemp® ACM Elastomers
HyTemp® AR12 provides significant improvements in compression set, sealing force retention and long-term physical property retention versus traditional polyacrylates and ethylene acrylates (AEMs). In comparison with other HT-ACMs, HyTemp AR12 shows significantly improved scorch safety, for easier processing.
HYTEMP® AR12 FOR ENGINE SEALING
- Service temperature range from -30°C to 175°C
- Optimum compressive stress relaxation (CSR) performance
HyTemp AR214 is a high-temperature polyacrylate developed with the -40°C-to-165°C functionality needed for such applications as transmission oil cooler hose (TOCH) and other applications requiring low-temperature flexibility. HyTemp AR214 was developed based on the latest high-temperature polyacrylate (HT-ACM) technology, and was developed with improved scorch safety and excellent extrusion characteristics. HyTemp AR214 is a versatile polymer that can be compounded using various carbon blacks to meet a wide variety of physical property requirements.
HYTEMP® AR214 FOR LOW-TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS
- Service temperature range from -40°C to 165°C
- Excellent low-temperature flexibility
- Optimum compressive stress relaxation (CSR performance)
- Ideal for seals, gaskets, O-rings and hose applications
- Perfect choice for compression, transfer or injection molding
- Optimized for extrusion processing