HyTemp® ACM Elastomers
HyTemp® AR212XP was designed specifically for hose applications requiring the conveying of extremely hot air saturated with petroleum-based oils and fuels, and provides OEMs with improved dynamic performance in the end-use application. HyTemp AR212XP provides a 50 percent increase in extrusion rate compared with traditional ACM elastomers. This advantage, coupled with higher tear resistance and improved surface finish, paves the way for enhanced hose performance in today’s most demanding environments.
HYTEMP AR212XP PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT ENGINEERING SOLUTION FOR HIGH-TEMPERATURE HOSE APPLICATIONS.
- Excellent choice for turbocharger hose applications
- >50% Increase in extrusion rate compared with that of previous ACM extrusion processing technology
- Outstanding dynamic performance
- Service temperature range from -25°C to 175°C
- Excellent long-term heat and fluid resistance